3D Graph Exploration in Mixed Reality
Immerse yourself in graph exploration in 3D and bring your digital content into real life. Whether an experienced researcher or a beginner graph explorer, HoloGraph allows you to see and interact with graphs in a new and immersive way. HoloGraph is a graph visualization application developed at the Englander Institute for Precision Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine.
- One Drive support to load your own data.
- Gesture support for graph manipulation (Rotate/Move/Scale).
- Tap to place support for your graph.
- Demo Data Cancer gene-drug graph already preloaded as a demo.
- Supports the GraphML standard.
- Support for three graph layout algorithms (Kamada Kawai, Fruchterman Reingold, Spring Joints).
- Physics, individual node selection or full graph manipulation with physics support.
Check our HoloLens video on cancer/drug networks: